Back To School Sept 2020
We cannot wait to see you all back in school in September. Below, you will find everything you need to know about coming back to school.
In addition, here are some key points to remember;
All children from years 1 to 6 start on Thursday 3rd September.
EYFS is a phased return:
- All new Reception children that haven’t attended our setting before (were not in our pre-school last school year) will start on Thursday 3rd September.
- Reception child that have already attended our setting (were in pre-school last school year) will start on Monday 7th September.
- Pre-school children will start on Wednesday 9th September.
- 2 year olds will start on Monday 14th September.
What your children will need to bring with them:
- A water bottle - children will not be able to use the water fountains around school so it is essential that they bring one.
- Appropriate outdoor clothing protection - coat/sun hat.
Children are still required to come in their full PE kit on a Friday.
Shelley will be making hot meals again.
Children will not be able to buy snack anymore as we can’t run the health risk of money coming in and out of school. EYFS and KS1 children will be provided fruit in their morning break-time. KS2 children may bring a piece of fruit or vegetable, milk roll or breadsticks as a snack if they wish.