Welcome to the Parents Information page,
Here you will find all relevant information we have to offer to ensure your child has a smooth and comfortable transistion into the school life!
- If you would like to speak to the school office you can contact us here
- See the school admissions tab for more details
- Click the school performance and OFSTED link for full details on our performance checks
- If you would like to see more information about our curriculum click here
- For pupil premium funding visit here
- You can visit our special educational needs page for details on how we support SEND
- See the governors tab for more info on their roles and responsibilities
- For weekly updates on what is going on in school you can find in our newsletters
- For term and holiday dates, visit our term dates page for holiday requests please find forms below
- Have a look at our school lunch menus here
- If you would like your child to join Kids R Us breakfast/after school club you can find all the relevant information here
- Click our safeguarding link for all our information on how we keep children safe in school.
You can find all information regarding Well-Being here
Click the links below for our Behaviour, Complaints, Equality and Charging and Remissions Policies:
All paper copies are provided on request, please contact the school office.