What to do if you have concerns about a child

Children and young people have the right to grow up safe from harm or abuse.  If you are worried about a child or young person, please tell someone about your concerns.  You can contact our Designated Officers by visiting the Contact Us page of the website.  

Don't think "What if I'm wrong?" - think "What if I'm right?"

If you have any serious concerns about a child at Sandbach Primary Academy, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Designated Officers in school who will know who to contact for the best advice and help and are experienced in using the appropriate degree of confidentiality.

Our Designated Officers can be contacted via the school office at any time. 

Don’t forget – you can always talk to us at school even if you just need advice about who the best person would be to contact externally.  We know who to contact and we can point you in the right direction.

Contact us..

Crewe Road, Sandbach, CW11 4NS
01270 918922